The entire museum is handicap accessible.
- Ground level access through the main entrance to the museum at Alte Markt, Humboldtstr. 5–6
- Elevators in both museum wings with tactile operating panels
- Wheelchair accessible hallways and exhibition galleries
- Accessible facilities available in the restrooms on the lower floor and the restaurant
- A lowered museum desk
- A guidance system for visitors with limited vision. (from the museum entrance to the cashier’s desk and the elevators)
- Wheelchairs and baby buggies are available to loan
- Seating areas in the entrance hall and service area
- Accessible parking spaces are available upon advance reservation for visitors with parking pass for the disabled
Designated accompanying persons will receive a free admission ticket at the info counter in the foyer of the museum.
Detailed information are provided under www.barrierefrei-brandenburg.de
Please reserve accessible parking spaces three work days in advance.